Elegant Holiday Tablescaping
Make your table as memorable as the menu with tablescaping! 🌟 It’s the perfect way to elevate your dinner and show your guests you care. Choose a theme that you love from glitzy glitter to rustic and warm. We have all that you need to create your inspired look.
You will need:
- 1 roll of art mesh, as a table runner
- 6 placemats - we used check placemats
- Everlasting Garland - with berry picks and leaves
- 2 centrepieces - we used rattan reindeers
- 3 secondary accents - we used gold LED tabletop stars
- 4 small accents - we used gold glitter cone trees
- 6 matching Plates
- 5 LED candles
- 6-8 ornaments
- Decide on a colour scheme for your tablescape. This way your accents and decor will flow together.
- Choose your base for your table runner. We used a metallic art mesh. Cut the mesh with scissors to your desired length so that it runs across the length of your table.
- Lay down your placemats evenly spaced, side by side. We placed 3 on each side.
- Start assembling your centrepieces! Lay down your everlasting garland across the table, following your table runner. Your garland can be decorated with berry picks and leaves for more texture.
- Place your main focal points. We used 2 rattan reindeers and placed them facing away from each other.
- Add secondary accents beside your main focal points. We used 3 gold LED tabletop stars.
- Add smaller accents to fill in any empty space on the table. We placed 4 gold glitter cone trees in between the main focal points and secondary accents.
- Set your matching plates down to bring the tablescape all together. You can add smaller accents, like we did the with rattan star on your plates to elevate the look.
- Place LED candles around your accents to add ambiance.
- Place ornaments for the final touch.
- Ta-da! You now have an elegant tablescape that will be as memorable as the menu!